Sunday, January 24, 2010

Update...


So I have now finished (other than sealing the last 4 figs and flocking the bases) my 20 figure regiment of U.S. Volunteer Infantry. They even have flags attached! It's my first time mounting banners so things didn't go perfectly, but all in all (with some advice from members of the club) they look good. I'll take a photo and post it soon. But what to do next? I've got another command stand ready to be primed for my next regiment. Should I take that on? It took me just over two months to paint this regiment and I have other projects waiting...
I'll probably at least start the next regiment (Crusader Miniatures ACW Frock Coat figures).

I'm planning on running a WWI game in March or April, so this will probably effect what I choose to paint. I have a lot of "half painted" WWI figures waiting: a Sikh 2.75" Mountain Gun crew (the gun is painted), a section of Sharifian Regulars, a section of KAR, some Asienkorps are all in various states of being painted. The Sikhs are probably the most likely to get painted. Now the real question becomes what to run? Arab revolt? 1917 Palestine? 1914-1915 Mesopotamia?
We will see...

No comments: