Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crusader Minis-- US Volunteer Infantry















Did you think I would ever ACTUALLY post any photos? I wasn't sure myself... (there are 4 total, scroll down; click on photos for larger view).

Anyway, here they are: 20 Crusader Miniatures Union in Frock Coat & Hardee Hats figs painted up in my own "special" way. There is definitely some variance in the stands regarding the hat cord color and the way I chose to paint the flesh areas. Probably the pants aren't bright enough but the coats are (in my opinion) the best shade of blue.

They are shown in Assault Column at top, Close Order Line in the middle, and with 4 coys deployed in skirmish line in front of their regiment (which is in extended order).

The last photo is of the Command base for my next regiment (Crusader minis Union in Frock Coat and Kepi), the glue wasn't even dry when I took the photo...

Still trying to get the flag thing down. Not my best work...

Now to finish at least 2 more regiments... sigh... and a battery....



No comments: